First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 6, 2020

Moonraker

Space battles and I'm like what














What is it about?
Bad guy is trying to kill the entire planet with a bioweapon that is shot from space

The Good
Jaws is back which is fun 
The story is very entertaining 
I think the space scene tried to be cool but in the end it turns out funny

The Bad
The space scene at the end is really bonkers. It laser battles
The ending always ends up like a comedy

The Ugly
Nothing much

Gadgets
Watch that can shoot darts, bombs 
A boat with a lot of gadgets

After credits: No

Verdict: A very enjoyable bond movie

No comments:

Post a Comment