First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, November 9, 2020

For your eyes only

This is one of the most boring most Bond I've watched
















What is it about?
Bad guy is trying to get a nuclear computer 

The Good
This Bond is very grounded 
The underwater scene looks much better 
The Bond girl is quite a good looking character

The Bad
Did Bond just enjoy killing someone at the beginning. The opening was bonkers 
Sometimes I wonder why can't they send a team. Bond is really not a good agent 
The way they try to kill Bond is really dumb. Why can't they just shoot hin

The Ugly
Got a cool car but they use a yellow slow car

Gadgets
No gadgets

After Credits: No

Verdict: Can skip this one

No comments:

Post a Comment