First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 29, 2018

WRC World Rally Championship

Another great puzzle game of the Vita

Game no: 306
Genre: Racing
Platform: PSP
Released Date: 2005

Image result for wrc psp

What is it about?
Play the WRC game from the 20052006 season across multiple location around the world

What I liked?
- The controls are tight and courses are challenging 
- The cars doesn't make a difference since they all have the same stats 

What I didn't liked?
- Nothing much

Status: Finish career on novice difficulty 

Fun Factor: A great racing game to pass the time 

No comments:

Post a Comment