First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 15, 2018

Batman Arkham Origins

Replaying this game again, it's one of the least best Arkham games 

Game no: 303
Genre: Action
Platform: PC
Released Date: 2013

Image result for batman arkham origins start screen


What is it about?
Batman in Year One, 8 Mercenaries are playing to kill him in Christmas Eve  

What I liked?
- Batman mechanics are still fun to play around
- The storyline is ok, but the stakes are not that high 
- The deathstroke fight is cool
- Ending in the prison is reminds of the first Akrham Asylum
- Younger characters are well portrayed 

What I didn't liked?
- The open world map sucks since there walls around the island
- Riddler trophies suck even more 

Status: Finish the game till the end credits

Fun Factor: Just another Batman game, can be played if you the full Batman experience 

No comments:

Post a Comment