First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 22, 2018

Paskal

This been my first Malay movie since ages

Paskal: The Movie (2018)

What is it about?
The story about the elite navy special forces team and how their lives effect their sacrifice for their country

The Good
The movie feels like it was directed like a Hollywood action blockbuster
The action is non stop and action pack
They downtime scene are ample enough that it doesn't feel to draggy
The training scene looks to real

The Bad
Some of the dialogue sounds not to real when it is spoken to
Acting is a mixed bag between professional and cringe-y 

The Ugly
Nothing

After Credits: No

Verdict: A great watch for a local movie. It give's you a sense of honor of being of Malaysian

No comments:

Post a Comment