First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

This game did not age well. The first game I didn't finish this year

Genre: Action
Platform: 3DS
Also on: N64
Released Date: 1998

Related image

What is it about?
You play as the hero of time trying to save Hyrule Kingdom from the evil Ganon.

What I liked?
- The puzzles look interesting enough 
- There are plenty to do in Hyrule 
- The map is small but it connects everything through out the adventure 
- Ocarina playing is great. 

What I didn't liked?
- The game does not give you hints, but most of it is trial by error. You need to complete a certain sequence in order to get to the next set of objectives
- The controls are clunky but during 98 that was considered revolutionary 
- I find that the game is boring in a sense there a lot of repetition in quests. 
- Camera is not that good so aiming its a chore

Status: Played around hours of the game. Still in Young Link mode

Fun Factor: If you can stand clunky controls. It's a masterpiece in its time but it takes a good deal of patience to play it now

No comments:

Post a Comment