First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Lumines Electronic Symphony

Another great puzzle game of the Vita

Game no: 305
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: PS Vita
Released Date: 2012

Image result for lumines electronic symphony

What is it about?
A puzzle where you combine for small block that comes with added sound and effects 

What I liked?
- This game is pretty straight forward. You drop the blocks, it disappear. Rinse and repeat. Every time the background music, theme and blocks will change
- Getting more than 9 block combo is awesome 
- There are shuffle blocks which helps in the last minutes when you are stuck. 
- Voyage mode is awesome. 
What I didn't liked?
-  Some stages are faster and some stages are slower. Really makes playing a challenge 

Status: Finish voyage mode. 

Fun Factor: A great puzzle game that can be picked up and played 

No comments:

Post a Comment