First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

ABZU

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Game no: 302
Genre: Other (Underwater Exploration)
Platform: PS4
Released Date: 2016


Image result for abzu game

Related image

What is it about?
You are an explorer who goes on an adventure into parts unknown

What I liked?
- The underwater view is breathtaking
- Exploring the caverns is fun
- You can ride the fishes and learn about the name
- Swimming in the current and underneath the sea is just serenity
- The finale is awesome

What I didn't liked?
- Trying to go everywhere to find the small robots to proceed.  That's just tedios
- The boost doesn't seem to work

Status: Finish the game till the end credits

Fun Factor: It's a fun and relaxing game

No comments:

Post a Comment