First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

The 16-bit console war begins now

Genesis does... what Nintendont. Oh so they say during the 90's. I wouldn't know since my household has a no console policy during that time so I mainly stick to handhelds as my primary mode of gaming. So to figure out if the 16-bit era was truly great I am going to play all the games side by side to see who has the better library

Image result for genesis vs snes

On the genesis corner : 776 games
On the Super Nintendo corner: 784 games

A couple of criteria needs to be established

  • Games will be selected by fun factor so I am not going to play all the titles in it
  • I will also try my best to play RPG's (which a genre I don't quite like) and also sports 
  • For every game from a console is done, I will switch to the next 16-bit console. It will be Genesis and SNES vice versa
  • The same games will be played for both console. For fighting games will be played for both half of consoles. Like 6 characters for Mortal Kombat for genesis and 6 for SNES
  • Reviews will also change 
Review criteria 
Game no:
Genre: 
Platform:
Difficulty: Easy, Moderate, Challenging, Hard Insane
What is it about:
What is great:
What's not so great:
SNES vs Genesis version:
Music: So-So, Ok, Catchy, Masterpeice
Status:
Should you play: Yes or No and why?

Let the games begin... 

No comments:

Post a Comment