First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The King of Fighters 2000

More fighters and a change in gameplay

Genre: Fighting
Platform: Neo Geo

Image result for kof 2000 character select neo geoImage result for kof 2000 boss neo geo

Does the game holds up?
This time you pick 4 fighters with the fourth being a Striker.
The Striker (single power strike) when you need it (it quite tricky to execute)
Venessa, K', Terry and Ryo are my favorite fighters to use.
The boss is still overpowered and cheats

Status: Played until the final boss
Fun Factor: A great way to waste your time (better with a 2nd player)

No comments:

Post a Comment