First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The King of Fighters 2001

Another year another KOF

Genre: Fighting
Platform: Neo Geo

Image result for kof 2001 character select neo geo Image result for kof 2001 boss neo geo

Does this game holds up?
Love the artwork of the select character screen
Now you can choose either 4 players to fight or 3 players as strikers. The more strikers you have. the more super move you can execute. Frankly I rather have an extra player in the team since sometimes 3 isn't enough.
This is the worse boss of them all. He has a lion as his striker.

Status: Played the game until the final boss
Fun Factor: A great way to waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment