First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The King of Fighters 2003

Finally.. the save the best for last

Game no: 265
Genre: Fighting
Platform: Neo Geo

Image result for kof 2003 character select neo geo Related image

Does this game holds up?
The roster is the smallest among the rest of the games but all your best fighters are there
There is only 1 round with 3 on 3 fighting on the fly. You can change any characters on the fly
Gone are the strikers but you can execute a super and tag your character as the same time
The boss is not OP in this game. It is beatable which is great
There is a story mode but I wasn't paying attention

Status: Finish the game until the final boss
Fun Factor: A great way to waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment