First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 25, 2015

The Intern


Man. If I was 70 and look as cool as Robert DeNiro. I will say life is not that bad. The Intern does have it's ups and downs. There are too many characters and too many arcs which make us thinking that should have just skip the story arc and make the movie 2 hours about DeNiro and Hathaway. Both of them have good chemistry together. We can see is not going to be a romcom that we are use too since the age gap is damn huge. More screen time was given to DeNiro since the movie is about the intern not the boss. But there were some scene with Hathaway that she stole. Plus in the IT age every company is trying to emulate Google. Free shirts and all hippy out there... Overall fun date movie that have a satisfying ending. I can say that the ending even is satisfying it just ended abruptly which sucks... But probably they drag it too long enough.

5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment