First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

The prelude to the best game of the year


Game no: 106
Genre: Action (Stealth Tactical Espionage)
Platform: PS4
What's improved:
- Controls
- No more codec
- Graphics are  mind blowing 
- Quick Time Event if you are spotted
- Vehicles 
- Smarter AI
- Lighting
- Open ended map
What's still Metal Gear and sucks
- Story
- Keifer Sutherland < David Hayter
- Game is short... really short ( Good thing is free)
- CQC still is not that fluid 

Status: Finish the Ground Zeroes mission in 1 hour 15 mins. The story will continue in MGS V The Phantom Pain (which I am 1 hour in)

5/5

Oh yeah... A Hideo Kojima Game


No comments:

Post a Comment