First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Insurgent


Another day, another young adult novel which always shows that it takes a young girl to save humanity. This movie is very fast paced. The action is sufficient enough and the story does makes sense to a certain degree. This movie shows that these humans don't have free will. Which is kinda odd since that is not how humans are wired. I do like the scene where she needs to pass all of the simulation to get the box open. Now the last movie will be shown in a couple of months. I'll save my 20 bucks and watch it later when it comes to bluray.

3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment