First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Day 91: Today I am a Snake

There is a saying in my mother tongue. The term 'mengular' is used where you play hookie and skip work. A colleague of mine wanted to get a new laptop. So he asked me to come with him to survey a couple laptops at the tech store nearby. I think he was already excited for the company trip tomorrow so he was ready to play hookie. I waited till I finish my job and left at 12 (which is lunch time anyway)... Since it was Friday, we walked 20 mins to the place of worship. Another friend of mine was busy eating his chicken chop and we just ordered watermelon lychee... Back at the office finish the rest of my work and get ready for a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment