First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 98: Good Job for me.

Yesterday was too tired to post so before going to work today let me tell how my day went. Yesterday was the last the day to finish up the tender. Unlike my previous work with another client manager, this one requires a  little more of me doing most of the work. Which I really don't mine since I really enjoy the work. After printing 1200 pages of reports. The tedious process of punching holes in each piece of paper so it would fit the binders. That one took a good one hour of my life. I heard my boss was talking in mandarin about me. Probably something good.. Who knows. anyway, the CEO was there also and was looking at me doing my work. So.. yay. I was noticed.... I wonder what I am going to do today since I've nothing on my workload already.


No comments:

Post a Comment