First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Day 94: And with the my week has ended

Yesterday's post again. I should really post on the day. Anyway. Today post is going to be a bit long.

In the morning, I did a couple of activities that were due. Worked with my HR manager to get the stuff done. Got a couple issues that were left with questions but my boss finally clear it up. So that's one task handle.. I was not feeling well since yesterday but I chalk it up to the current haze that is effecting the city. Around 11, there was a company briefing, with that comes cake. Man... chocolate cake is one of my last cakes that I like. But I am probably the minority since everyone likes chocolate cake but me... The big boss say we are on track and everything is looking good. Which is good news for me. Lunch time, had lunch with my department mate. He told me that, the boss ask how was working with me. He said that I have a positive attitude and is wiling to learn. Hell... I just love working and the environment is great. He treat me some nice grape drink. It was sweet but not that sweet... He on the other hand thought it was too sweet... I am still in and out of my groggy feeling... At 3pm... I was called for a meeting. In my personal opinion, these meetings are a waste of time unless we can confirm that we can close the deal. Since we got a new Client Manager in our group, I was just giving her a helping hand. Did see that much prospect in that. But hey... Meeting finished late so I can finally go home... Still didn't feel good...

Went back home decided to head to the clinic... It turns out I was really under the weather. Had to do a blood test just to make sure that it was not anything serious. Well it is just stress and whatever I have been eating. So the doctor gave me 2 days of rest and with that my whole week is done. I'll see everyone on monday which is going to be interesting since not everyone can make it on monday. We will see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment