First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sonic the Hedgehog 2


Man this game sucks...

Game: Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Genre: Platformer 
Platform: Genesis 
Factory Sealed: 119
Overview: All websites say this rank among the top 5 best genesis games. I've played it and all I can say that this game is super hard. For a hedgehog that can run fast, the running sequence is only 30% of the game. The rest are all navigating confusing levels and with controls that are not precise. I'm trying a new thing which is trying all sonic games and see which one is the best (2D only). So far I'm not impressed. Hope sonic 3 can fare better
What I liked: The running sequence 
What I didn't like: 70% of the level design, not that precise controls, cheap ass bosses. Really I don't know how did people win this game during their time. It's freaking hard
Status: Finish the game roughly 5 hours since I keep on dying

2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment