First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day 28: Really...

Ok, today have a lot of things needs to get off my chest before tomorrow. First of all I think I don't like to hang with my own kind. Don't get me wrong, they are good people but there are some bad apples in the bunch which only job is to drag other people down the drain. Which I don't quite like. 

Another thing is don't wish for work since work will come to you at the last minute and you will go home late.. That's bad on my part

Lastly is that I know it's about chasing the all mighty dollar. But when you over promise everything starts to go down the drain. I'm not complaining but I pity everyone that is involve in making the project come through


My 2 cents... Tomorrow start the day all over again 

No comments:

Post a Comment