First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mortal Kombat X


Toasty...

Game: Mortal Kombat X
Genre: Fighting
Platform: PC
Overview: MK is back and looks gorgeous as ever. Gone are some crowd favorites (sektor, smoke) and 8 new kombatants join the fight. The story is surprisingly good for a fighting game. Netherealm has stick with the formula they know that could work. Each fighter has 3 different fighting styles. Which i think is a just a way for developers not to include all the special moves for one charcacter. Since some of the powers are a bit nerfed (Jacqui) and some just don't pack a punch. Overall the system add variety unless you play as Scorpion.
What I liked: Story, Fighting mechanics, interactive stages, Takeda and Cassie, Fatalities, The Krypt RPG ( reminded me of the old MK games) 
What I didn't like: Everything is a freaking DLC, characters from the story mode you can't play as even after beating the game, stupid final boss
Status: Played the story mode, saw all fatalities, Got all inventory for Krypt mode

4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment