First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 19: Im all solo.. like Han

Today marks the day that I am alone in my department. To celebrate my solo endeavor, my colleague ask me to sit in for a client. So since I need to be technically savvy and be ready to answer any questions, I was psyche for him to arrive. But since I don't have any proper training yet I am really scared that I said the wrong thing. I ask a friend of mine to come in the meeting. Surprisingly, apart from a few product questions, I handle myself pretty good. Got all the necessary information and dotted my I and cross my T. Still another day of being by myself. I wonder what is install for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment