First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, November 1, 2019

The Mummy Demastered

The game was fun until...

Genre: Action (Metroidvania)
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2017

Image result for the mummy demastered start screen

What is it about?
It follows the plot of the not so successful 2017 movie of the same name. Well the characters are there but not the plot

What I liked?
Metroidvania style gameplay where you will advance everytime you beat a boss
The shooting mechanics is fun.
The 2D sprite art style makes it look like a 16-bit game

What I didn't like?
The controls are a bit too sensitive. You'll end up missing a jump and following a lot
Shooting is fun yet you keep missing where do need to shoot
This is where I didn't like the game. Once you die. All your progress will disappear and you have to backtrack to the last known location

Status: Played 1 hour of it 

Fun Factor: Well it is fun.. but if you don't have time to backtrack. This game is not for you

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment