First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, October 28, 2019

The Get Out Kids

One of the good adventure games I've played for a while

Game no: 335
Genre: Adventure
Platform: iOS
Release Date: 2019 













What is it about?
A point and click adventure about a couple of kids who wants to have some midnight fun 

What I liked?
The story is interesting. Made me want to finish the game 
The gameplay is simple enough and each chapter is around 5 minutes 
You can't go wrong with the gameplay.. Is all trial and error

What I didn't liked?
The story really doesn't make that much sense. 
The ending was cut short. It seems like they run out of funding. 
Some puzzle they don't give you what do you need to do. You just have to trial and error

Status: Finish the game 

Fun Factor: A enjoyable game from start till the end. Nothing much more to add than that

No comments:

Post a Comment