First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Grindstone

One of the best puzzle games for the iOS

Genre: Puzzle
Platform: iOS
Release Date: 2019




















What is it about?
You play as a warrior who needs to climb grindstone cave

What did I liked?
Gameplay is easy to learn but tough to master
The boss battles are challenging
Power-ups provide a certain element of strategy
Upgrades gives different power-ups that help you navigate the mountain

What didn't I liked?
The mountain is hard. You'll end up dying multiple times.
Every time you die you'll grindstones and eventually will make climbing the mountain challenging
Some upgrades requires a lot of resources that you don't have

Status: Stuck at level 87

Fun Factor: Its a great game but I suck at it. Its time to move on

No comments:

Post a Comment