First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 2, 2019

My friend Pedro

No idea but this is what happens when you are high

Game no: 336
Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2019













What is it about? 
A guy trying to find out what is it all about gets help from a banana (I know it’s sounds stupid as I type it)

Gameplay mechanics 
Shooting
Platforming
Stylistic kill combos

What I liked? 
It’s fun killing people and each weapon you can feel the weight of the gun shooting them
Slowdown time is awesome and gives you the opportunity to clear the room
The storyline is fun enough to see it through
Each stage is around 5-10 minutes
The ABC grading system is fun to watch
Weapons selection is fun... in the end of the game you’ll be so OP (over powered)

What I didn’t liked? 
Platform is a bit to floaty
They actually didn’t explain who are you and what’s up with the banana
The dodge mechanic needs work

Status: Finish the game till the end credits

Fun Factor: An awesome game and you’ll probably have a lot of fun shooting down a horde of enemies

No comments:

Post a Comment