First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

My masters in going nowhere

This week is about my masters. I think its becoming harder and harder to concentrate. I don't have any excuses for it but I don't have any urgency to do it. My wife is not helping me by giving me a pep talk. Which rarely works. Besides that my beautiful Hany is turning 7. We spend 1000 for her party and got gifts more than the amount. All in all I say it was a good deal

Week 42
1) Still can't do work, im so screwed - Down
2) Didn’t do much of anything - Down
3) Today was a bad day for her (next morning) - Down
4) She didn't went to work - Down
5) Hospital appointment - Up
6) Hany birthday party - Up
7) Hangout with brother in law and his new wife - Up


Up: 202 Down: 92

No comments:

Post a Comment