First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

I decided that you only live once

Rather than dwell about things I can't control like my masters (which technically I can) and other stuff. I decided to take things one day at a time. Any Up day is considered a good day. I finally manage to post my GPD after going around town looking for the exact screwdriver to remove the battery from the unit (it turns out that the battery is 500g of the weight)

Week 44
1) Gpd postage denied, battery taken out success - Up
2) Post the gpd - Down
3) Went to school for a long meeting. Achieved nothing - Down
4) Wife was tired, did nothing much - Up
5) Going for wedding rehearsal and family dinner - Up
6) Actual wedding, tiring but fun - Up
7) Lazy Sunday - Up 

Up: 209 Down: 99

No comments:

Post a Comment