First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

My brother in law is getting married

Well this week the whole family needs to prepare for my brother in law wedding. We had to book a flight to Kelantan and it was a horrible trip. My brother is not a good host. It was the worse homecoming in a while. I broke my glasses. At least the wedding went ok

Week 41
1) Back to school - Up
2) No water at home - Down
3) School holiday - Up
4) Back to school - Up
5) Flight from hell - Down
6) Brother in law got married, actual brother broke my glasses - Up
7) Went home, terrible trip - Down


Up: 199 Down: 88

No comments:

Post a Comment