First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Lots of drama... and my GPD died

This week was supposed to be a new week of work. But we got a call from the school saying that my 7 year old got kicked and teased until she cried. My wife was livid. We went to the school and try to confront the principle. The principle told us in passing it was not a big deal (for another kid). My wife told that kids parents and then my wife got yelled at at the principles. The thing is my wife got a lot of repent anger stored up. She then suddenly burst into her angry mode (which I hate to be at the receiving end of). After that they all cool down and things we back to normal. The boy was suspended for 1 week.

Other than that, my Win 2 experience a faulty LCD ribbon. When checking online, the installation looks extremely complicated. It's still under warranty so it's off to china

Week 43
1) Back to work - Up
2) Hany got kick, wife got screamed, she went mental - Down
3) Another day nothing to show for - Down
4) Went and run lots of errands - Down
5) Tiring day - Down
6) Gpd win 2 died - Down
7) Awesome Sunday - Up 

Up: 204 Down: 97

No comments:

Post a Comment