First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

More down than up

Last week was the best week of all. After close to 9 years, my wife finally completed her PhD with a little more minor corrections. So we are going to graduation this July. Other than that we are planning to change both of our iPhones due to the fact that is already been 4 years

1) She was in a bad mood the whole day, so it didn't make my day - DOWN
2) SHE PASSED HER PHD - UP
3) Did nothing much which is kind of a bummer - DOWN
4) Went all over the uni to settle my scholarship application - DOWN
5) Wife played hookie, went to a fair, bought a fridge - UP
6) Went for another home fair and family day in the morning. Had a great day overall - UP

7) Killed my phone - DOWN

Up: 46 Down: 17 

No comments:

Post a Comment