First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Last week was a doozy

Last week was not a good week on my account. I still haven’t don’t any work relating to my masters which kind of sucks and I had a severe case of food poisoning. I had a high fever and was spewing everywhere. I think I didn’t play any Zelda at all for this week. Which is kind of sad... But hey at least I got a brand spanking new phone

Week 11

1) I got an iPhone 8 and wife got iPhone X. 256gb for both - UP
2) Send my scholarships application. Still haven’t done any work - DOWN 
3) Did some work, nothing eventful happen- UP
4) Friend was his masters defense, made my will - UP
5) Sick, temperature 38.5, vomiting and weak. Possibly bad tuna in sushi- DOWN
6) Recovering - DOWN

7) Mom is here, body is 85% - UP

Up: 50 Down: 20



No comments:

Post a Comment