First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Annihilation

This movie is too smart for me 😂


What is it about?
A group of scientist goes inside an alien dome to discover the mystery behind it 

What’s good:
The story is not bad. 
Effects were good

What’s bad:
I don’t get most the story
The ending is a head scratcher 
There are somethings in the story that doesn’t make sense 

What’s ugly:
Is there a reason why they couldn’t go by helicopter?
What was the purpose of the alien coming to earth?

After credit: No

Verdict: This is a Netflix movie, so just watch and and be done. Not that good of a movie 







No comments:

Post a Comment