First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Last week was not a good week

No idea why last week I was not in the mood for a lot of stuff. Probably it’s because I was in a rut and I haven’t played games in a long while.  Hopefully this week will turn out better

Week 11

1) got a scare that my neck was hurting - DOWN
2) Didn’t do anything much today - DOWN
3) Today is not a good day for  me, reevaluating my life choices. Wife officially pass her Phd - DOWN
4) Saw my supervisors, needs extensive correction - DOWN
5) Went to the hospital for wife and kid - UP
6) Woke up early and went for a walk. Met up with old friends for lunch and dinner - UP
7) Watch a movie - UP

Up: 53 Down: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment