First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 2, 2017

Not everyone is blessed

Routine: 
Wife is still on leave so no routine is set 

Food: Oat soup for sahur and butter prawn, vegetable Tom Yam, Tripe in coconut curry

Happenings: 
Went to an orphanage to gave out donations from a lot of people. Found out from the principle that the kids here were abused, raped and didn't have a good life. Makes you be thankful for the little things you have 

Funny of the day: 
1) Daughter wants to know where we are going. I whispered in her ear "Yusuf Taiyoob

2) Went grocery shopping for some oats. Bought everything but oats

Series: None today

News of the day: Trump leaves the Paris climate agreement which is a big deal. 

Studying time: 😫. Nothing yet 


No comments:

Post a Comment