First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Farewell Yudi

Post for 16/6/2017

Routine:
Same as usual

Food: Oat soup for sahur, buffet for Iftar 

Happenings: yesterday was a farewell for my friend Yudi. She is going back to Indonesia. So the gang all organized a farewell Iftar at KL. We are allowed to bring our family so I brought my wife and daughter. We left at 530pm and was greeted by heavy rain. By the time we reach there it was close to 630pm. We came and sat at our table. We notice we were the first to arrive. Around 7 people we rushing to get their food. We did the same thing. I consider myself to old when I don't enjoy eating buffet. My friends arrived close to 750 way after it was time to break fast. I had a great time catching up with everyone. My wife was late to warm up but she eventually made friends with a couple of them. Overall I enjoy the experience more than the food.

Funny of the day: My daughter wants satay. Basically she said its chicken on a stick. So I said why don't we just cook the chicken and it will be on a fork? She got angry and told me it was not satay. But I told heretic don't event eat the stick.

Series: Naruto 
News of the day: the new healthcare bill is going behind close doors 
 
Studying time: none yesterday 

No comments:

Post a Comment