First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hanging out with old friends

Routine:
Send wife to work. Errands at home 

Food: Oat soup for sahur, buffet for Iftar
 
Happenings: Today for Iftar I had a small gathering of my high school friends whom that I have never seen for 16 years. They all look bigger than before each with their own kids. We had a great time talking until it's time to close shop. 

Funny of the day: Trevor Noah on Trump. That was funny

Series: Naruto. This is where Jiraya is going to die fighting pain.

News of the day: Nothing substantial 

Studying time: yay got to study today. Around 30 mins. Data sets: Factors 

No comments:

Post a Comment