First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Beginning of something new

Well after a month of hiatus I decided to continue on blogging. The problem is that I don't have a purpose in life. I have no job so that's out of the picture. So what's left is my life. So that's why I decided to put my Life in Statistics. Probably it's just numbers but most of the time will be me writing something short for 5 mins or so.

Routine: 
Nothing much since it's the school holiday and its Ramadan.

Food: Oats soup for sahur and beef soup for dinner 
Happenings: Cleaning up my kids tou collection. It took us a good 3 hours. 
Funny of the day: #covfefe. 
Series: Nothing today
News of the day: A local man is caught driving the wrong direction. This is the second time this happen. 
Studying time: none... Not sure when to start 

No comments:

Post a Comment