First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Steamworld Dig 2

Not a bad sequel

Game no: 299
Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Released Date: 2017

Image result for steamworld dig 2 start screen

What is it about?
Rusty from the first game is missing and it's up to his cousin Dot to find him

What I liked?
Digging underground to find treasure.
The weapons and abilities you earn while exploring
The storyline is nothing special but it's easy enough to understand
The ending starts up with a sequel.

What I didn't liked?
Nothing much. The game is not perfect but it's just right

Status: Finish the game with only 36% completion

Fun Factor: A great game to play

No comments:

Post a Comment