First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, September 22, 2018

searching

One of the best movies of the year

Image result for searching

What is it about?
A father trying to find her daughter by using social media and the internet

The Good
Everything is told from the point of view of a computer screen. Which is amazing.
The story doesn't stop until the last minute. It will leave you guessing until the end.
The first 7 minutes shows lot of emotion.
The movie even shows the screen on screensaver mode.

The Bad
I didn't quite get what was the main problem of the bad guy. Needs another viewing.

The Ugly
Nothing

After Credits: No

Verdict: A must watch, clearly one of the best movies this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment