First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Call of Duty black Ops III

It's been a while since I've played a recent Call of Duty

Game no: 301
Genre: FPS
Platform: PS4
Released Date: 2015

Image result for call of duty black ops 3 start screen

What is it about?
Set in the not so distant future, you control a black ops soldier who has been cybernetically enhance

What I liked?
- The future setting is quite nice. Weapons are not in current time.
- You have abilities like hacking and running on walls (never get to use them since we tend to forget)
- Your enhancement makes you see through walls which is cool
- 5 weapons with 4 different class upgrades.
- Ammo is abundant which is good

What I didn't liked?
- The story didn't really do it for me. In the end your main antagonist is a virus inside your head is a real drag.
- The weapon load out is small and you can't change it. Gone were the days of picking up weapons on the floor
- You are very fragile. A couple of  bullet hits and your shield will drop. You spend most of the time ducking to recover health
- Doesn't have any amazing set pieces like previous COD games
- Weapons are locked behind a level up system

Status: Finish the campaign mode on recruit  difficulty

Fun Factor: It's an ok game if you like Call of Duty

No comments:

Post a Comment