First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 3, 2018

Batman the Telltale Series

Play as Batman from a different angle

Game no: 298
Genre: Adventure
Platform: PS4
Year Released: 2016

Image result for batman the telltale series start screen

What is it about?
Play as Bruce Wayne and Batman where his choices effects the future outcome of the game.

What I liked?
Telltale take on Batman as he starts out on his first year as the Caped Crusader is a fresh story
The choices you make really effect the gameplay
Detective mode that requires you the solve the crime is surprisingly fun
The Batman suit and the Batmobile design looks futuristic

What I didn't liked?
The Telltale engine sucks balls. It's 7 year software that requires updating. The game engine causes clunky controls, which makes action feels janky
Act 3 and 4 was a bore and in slowly pick u steam in Act 5
Quicktime events sucks
Everyone seems whiny in this game

Status: Finished all the episodes. Got my second platinum

Fun Factor: A good game with a decent storyline. If you want to play as batman, better go to the Arkham series

No comments:

Post a Comment