First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

This is a bad week for her

Today is a bad week for her since everyone is jealous of her and spreading rumors about her not working. The thing is that most of it is not true and there are just slandering her. She was in a wreck and crying most of the night which makes me very sad.

Week 28

1) Wife got busted for asking me to punch her to work- Down
2) Wife is hated throughout her college, she cried until 3 - Down
3) Went to mid valley to change money, wife took leave - Up
4) Wife is still down - Down
5) She is feeling better, I’m still sad - Down
6) Lazy Saturday - Up
7) Friends comes and visit and we had fun - Up

Up: 140 Down: 63

No comments:

Post a Comment