First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

I've played this game before the database was created

Game no: 294
Genre: FPS
Platform: PC

Image result for call of duty 4 start screen

What is it about?
Play as a soldier who travels to locations in order to prevent World War 3

What I liked: 
The storyline is awesome, there are some high stakes that are involve in this game
Varied segments between guns, rocket launchers, planes and snipers 
Multiple guns with different fire rate

What I didn't like 
Call of Duty was design with pushing forward in mind. The story won't change unless you move forward. So you can inch you way slowly to victory
There is no objective marker on the map. There is one on the compass, sometimes you need to hit it precisely to trigger another event
Enemies that come to you from multiple angles.. Sometimes you don't know what happen to you

Status: Finish the main campaign

Fun Factor: Worth to be played for the storyline

No comments:

Post a Comment