First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 6, 2018

Eid is upon us. back to the house

Finally after 30 days of fasting, we get to go back to see all your relatives and eat a lot of food. Our house is done and the bitches of contractors did not a do a good job.  Quite frustrated because of that

Week 23

1) Wife had an appointment and we are frantically trying to clean the house - DOWN
2) The house has a lot of issues, both of us are not happy - DOWN
3) My mom was also not happy with the house - DOWN
4) Went to get furniture and helped my mom cooked - UP
5) First day eid, went back to kampung, cleaned my grandma grave - UP
6) Went to a couple more open houses - UP

7) Open our own house, 167 people came - UP

Up: 113 Down: 48

No comments:

Post a Comment