First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 14, 2018

The house is in a mess

The freaking house is not done and the bitches contractor bailed on us. So now my wife and I are trying to fix the house one problem at a time.

Week 25

1) Start of the week, went to the hospital and ikea again, contractor bailed on us, we need to finish the job ourselves - DOWN
2) Finding contractors here and there and everywhere - DOWN
3) More meetings with contractors, haven't start work yet - DOWN
4) Some work has been done - UP
5) Open houses in the evening - UP
6) Another open house in the evening - UP
7) A lot of open house until we are having a food coma - UP

Up: 124 Down: 51

No comments:

Post a Comment