First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Star Wars: Rogue Leader Rogue Squadron II

The first reason that I bought a Gamecube

Game no: 289
Genre: Action
Platform: Gamecube

Image result for rogue leader rogue squadron 2 start screen

Image result for rogue leader rogue squadron 2 start screen

What is it about?
Relieve the best events of episode 4 to 6.

Star fighters available: 
X-wing
A-wing
Y-wing
B-wing
Millennium Falcon

Best moments: 
Episode 4 Trench Run
Episode 6 Death Star Attack
Using the tow cable of AT-AT

What I liked?
Dogfights are awesome

What I disliked?
Frantic dogfights makes it hard to pinpoint your target
The missions are too fickle and you will fail almost everytime

Status: Finish the game until I blew up the death star again

Fun Factor: Its as close as flying a X-wing in real life

No comments:

Post a Comment