First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Another great week before...

Before what you ask... before this week where my supervisor reviews my work. I need to at least read it once. One the plus side, last week my younger daughter graduated from kindergarten and I got my GPD WIN 2. Early impression of the device is, it is value for money...

Week 18

1) Did little to no work and am happy - UP
2) Did some work, had lunch with my best friend - UP
3) Went for election the first time, our party was victorious - UP
4) Today and tomorrow is a public holiday - UP
5) Went to KLCC with Hany, Hana went for a play date - UP
6) Hany graduation and it was awesome, GPD Win 2 Arrived - UP
7) Lazy Sunday and went for a pool party in the evening - UP

Up: 92 Down: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment