First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, June 4, 2018

Three weeks behind... ahhhhhhh

My wife was not feeling well on week 19, which led to her being hospitalize. It was also the first week of Ramadan. So I spend my first week of Ramadan in the hospital.

Week 19

1) Wife not feeling well - DOWN
2) Stayed with wife while playing my win 2 - Up
3) First day of terawih - UP
4) Second day fasting, wife still not that well - DOWN
5) Wife has pneumonia, warded. Need to rework my proposal - DOWN
6) Wife is still not feeling so well, the royal wedding was great- DOWN
7) She is still recovering, but doesn’t seem to be better - DOWN


Up: 94 Down: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment