First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Late post.. but for a reason

I've been doing work non stop this week, so I really didn't have time to post what happen for last week. Now the weekend is here and I have some room to breathe... I say last week was awesome. Played God of War... Watch Infinity War... Hang out with my best friend twice in a week. Everything was looking up


1) played god of war and relaxed, why worry - UP
2) wife officially got her phd, no need to pay off the uni, I finished god of war - UP
3) Lazy Wednesday playing games, wife did not fell well. I found out that I will never get a paid job during my masters - DOWN
4) Nothing much... just lazing around - UP
5) Normal friday errands, rained a lot - UP
6) Infinity War, Another date with my best friend- UP
7) Our anniversary, spending the time with the kids. Bought flowers for my wife -UP


Up: 78 Down: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment